As the modern consumer calls for faster and better results from their skin care products, enhanced delivery of actives to where the skin needs them most can give your brand the edge to become a best seller.
Learn how to enhance delivery of your key actives for outstanding performance and skin feel benefits by attending this workshop.
You will learn:
• General physiology of the skin cells and why enhanced delivery can make all the difference
• Controversy and regulations relative to enhanced delivery and activity
• Micro and nano-particles
• Micro and nano-emulsions
• Multiple emulsions
• Solvent delivery
• Selecting the most appropriate delivery system for your product
This workshop is ideal for:
• Marketing staff responsible for concept development
• Regulatory staff responsible for efficacy and safety studies
• Research and development staff involved in formulation development
• Raw material suppliers to industry
• Company directors and concept developers looking for product innovation
Some intermediate formulating information is provided as part of this workshop; if you currently do not have formal training in cosmetic science it is recommended that you undertake our Certificate in Beginners Cosmetic Science or Certificate in Advanced Cosmetic Science to be able to apply the learning in this workshop.
By registering for this workshop, you will receive:
• Power point notes to accompany the lecture
• 1 week unrestricted on line workshop access
• Raw material data
• Summary table of delivery systems and supplier information
This workshop is included in our Diploma and Advanced Certificate formulation programs