Consumers increasingly want products that work. As demands for performance and immediate skin feel benefits increase, do you know how to keep up with the latest industry trends and innovations?
Do you know how to incorporate cosmeceutical actives into formulations to ensure high performance without affecting safety and stability?
You will learn:
• How cosmeceuticals are regulated around the world, including products at the interface
• How to determine the suitability of marketing claims and information required to support claims
• How to incorporate cosmeceutical actives whilst ensuring stability of the product formulation
• How to investigate the latest industry innovations, including how to assess and compare various cosmeceutical actives
• Specific formulation challenges relative to cosmeceutical products, and how to overcome them
• Ingredient issues that every company needs to consider
This workshop is ideal for:
• Marketing staff responsible for advertising claims and investigating product innovations
• Regulatory staff responsible for compliance
• Research and development staff involved in the development and quality control checks of finished products
• Raw material suppliers to industry
Some intermediate formulating information is provided as part of this workshop; if you currently do not have formal training in cosmetic science it is recommended that you undertake our Certificate in Beginners Cosmetic Science or Certificate in Advanced Cosmetic Science to be able to apply the learning in this workshop.
By registering for this workshop, you will receive:
• Power point notes to accompany the lecture
• 1 Week unrestricted on line workshop access
• Extensive cosmeceutical raw material search details
• Example cosmeceutical formulations
This workshop is included in our Diploma and Advanced Certificate formulation programs