What exactly is considered natural in the personal care industry?
How can you make your brand more natural without sacrificing quality or breaking the budget?
Formulating natural and organic products can prove challenging in itself, and is difficult to understand exactly what the industry considers natural. It can become even harder to formulate these types of products when it comes to preservative selection. Expand your knowledge of natural and organic formulations, and preservative selection, by attending this workshop.Top of Form
You will learn:
- How to interpret raw material documentation to determine the correct ‘natural’ or ‘synthetic’ status of an ingredient and product
- How to establish the ‘natural’ principles that best suits your company philosophy
- Impact of ‘going natural’ on product performance, aesthetics, innovation and cost
- Simple steps to help you go more ‘natural’
This workshop is ideal for:
- Marketing staff responsible for advertising claims
- Regulatory staff responsible for claims substantiation
- Product formulators and developers
- Research and development staff involved in formulating ‘natural’ and ‘organic’ products
- Raw material suppliers to industry
- Company directors involved in setting organisational philosophies
By registering for this workshop, you will receive:
- Power point notes to accompany the lecture
- 1 Week unrestricted on line workshop access
This workshop is included in our Diploma and Advanced Certificate formulation programs
You can gain access to this online workshop at any time – contact us to receive your learning materials and on-line access.