Are you planning to launch a personal care product or business? Or maybe you have been selling on a small scale at the markets, to family and friends and now want to take the next steps? You may also be trying to take that next step, hitting brick walls and have more questions than answers…?
This workshop provides an overview of what you need to think of when planning your personal care products and business. It also provides you with a FREE Business Plan template, pricing strategy and all the things you need to think of PLUS industry guidance on what is normal and necessary for the personal care industry.
Keep that burning desire, not burn through cash, with this incredibly informative workshop!
- What information you need to think of, and include, in a Personal Care product and Brand Business Plan
- How to set your pricing strategy to allow for suitable marketing, R&D, and product manufacture
- How to determine the best Unique Selling Position for your brand and products
- How to compete in a crowded market place, be noticed, and win sales!
This workshop is ideal for:
- Those with their own brand, looking to start their own brand or wanting to take the next steps to grow their brand
- ANYONE with their own brand – or looking to have their own brand
- Companies negotiating with contract chemists and/or manufacturers
By registering for these workshop, you will receive:
- Power point notes to accompany the lecture
- 1 week unrestricted online workshop access
- FREE Business Plan template, written specifically for the Personal Care Industry
- Unbiased industry advice on Pricing Strategies and what to expect
- Essential information in setting up your personal care business and product developments
This workshop is included in our Diploma of Personal Care Development & Promotion
Cost: $150 AUD