Are you looking to set up your own small scale cosmetic manufacturing? This workshop series is for you! For just $295AUD, you get access to 3 lectures with detailed guidance, an equpiment specifications list and facility layout designs to manufacture cosmetic products.
1 month access to 3 lectures
for set of 3 lectures
Learn how to set up a small scale cosmetic manufacturing facility to suit just about every type of cosmetic product you could want to make, in batch sizes from 5 – 100kg. This workshop series covers the following:
Workshop 1: Cosmetic manufacturing equipment & specifications
- covering all types of cosmetic measuring, dispensing, manufacturing, mixing and filling equipment
- also comes with a detailed manual with the specifications of the various equipment required specific to cosmetic manufacturing
- learn what type of equipment you will need throughout all stages of manufacture to dispense, process and fill batches of 5 – 100kg of cosmetics and personal care
- it also includes details of scales and quality control equipment, as well as mixers to accommodate low and high shear stirring and detailed specifications of pots through to vats to suit even small cosmetic manufacturing budgets.
Workshop 2: Cosmetic manufacturing facility layout and specifications
- learn about the air and water quality of your cosmetic manufacturing facility
- find out minimum size and space requirements to suit up to 100kg cosmetic production batches
- detailed specifications and drawings to show how you should set out your cosmetic manufacturing and filling room
- detailed information of wash bay and equipment storage areas
- important information about warehouse layouts
- created to suit those on a tight budget with limited space with optional and moveable layouts whilst still achieving cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) essentials
Workshop 3: Batch book and quality checks
- learn how to complete a Batch Book to cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements
- batch book template provided with this workshop package – ready to use!
- detailed guidance on how to complete the batch book to ensure essential cosmetic quality standards are met and maintained with every batch
- make sure every batch turns out right from start to finish with essential quality checks and sign off points along the way
- ensures traceability and quality of every batch of cosmetic product you make, for fool-proof production assurances
for set of 3 lectures