How to start a cosmetic brand
- want to start a cosmetic brand or cosmetic business?
- want to build your existing market stall or on-line presence?
- feel like you have more questions than answers and don't know where to get help?
Then our start a cosmetic brand workshops are for you!
Learn how to:
- Find a unique position for your cosmetic products with strong point of difference
- Research your competitors and find opportunities in the market place
- Prepare cosmetic labels with all required information
- The rules about cosmetic claims and how to write them
- Collect evidence to support your cosmetic claims
- Plan cosmetic stability (shelf life/expiry date) testing
- Organise essential cosmetic safety and performance testing
- Meet your legal requirements including insurance, patents and trademarks
- Price a cosmetic product for maximum sales
- Prepare a cosmetic business plan
- Prepare your cosmetic marketing and sales strategies
- Compete in a crowded cosmetic marketplace, be noticed, and win sales
Start Date: Can be started at any time.
Duration: Approx. 15 hours learning + activities + unlimited lecture access.
Course Type: On-Line Workshops. Note: Start a cosmetic brand workshops are self-training, so won’t include trainers support if you have further questions.
Credit toward further study: get the cost of these workshops back if you enrol in our Diploma of Cosmetic Brand Management later.
Watch our first free lecture
START A COSMETIC BRAND WORKSHOP SERIES - WHAT YOU GET:
- Detailed e-book: Cosmetic business essentials
- Essential cosmetic business plan template, written specifically for the personal care industry
- Unlimited online workshop access - access at a time and place that suits you
- Industry specific examples to guide decisions about your cosmetic brand
- Unbiased cosmetic industry advice on pricing strategies and what to expect
- Essential information to start a cosmetic brand and business
+ credit toward further study: get the cost of these workshops back if you enrol in our Diploma of Cosmetic Brand Management later.
Get started now!