How to choose the right emulsifier for your cosmetic formulas
Choosing the right cosmetic emulsifier is important for emulsion stability, and your company philosophy. It also impacts the viscosity and skin feel of the finished product. So how much should you use, and which are the best combinations?
This workshop looks at over 20 different emulsifiers that are readily available and highly effective. It also talks you through the pros and cons, recommended inputs and formulation needs of each. Make confident emulsifier selections.
Start Date: Can be started at any time.
Duration: 12 months lecture access to detailed lecture guidance.
Course Type: On-Line Workshops. Note: Workshop is self-training, so won’t include trainers support if you have further questions.
- 12 months access to detailed lecture guidance
- Summary table for over 20 different emulsifiers
- Includes natural choices
Do you want to select cosmetic emulsifiers with confidence? Find out, from the experts:
- a detailed review of over 20 different emulsifiers
- effective natural emulsifiers
- how emulsifier performance differs
- which emulsifiers work best in which formulation types
- how much of each emulsifier should be used in a formula for best results
- formulation issues or restrictions with certain emulsifiers
- how to check INCI and trade names of emulsifiers
- how to make good emlulsifier selections specific to your formulas