How to choose cosmetic ingredients
Wish you could find out the difference between cosmetic ingredients without needing to take a full cosmetic science course?
Our how to choose cosmetic ingredient workshop series is for you! Designed for those just past the beginner’s stage who don’t want to undertake advanced cosmetic science training, but still want to make more creative cosmetic ingredient selections. These workshops focus on the ingredients used in cosmetic formulas, their key differences, which are truly natural, how much you should be using and other selection and formula input tips.
Make confident cosmetic ingredient selections, watch one or all these workshops now!
Start Date: Can be started at any time.
Duration: Approx. 1 hour for each workshop + unlimited workshop access
Course Type: On-Line Workshops.
Note: These workshops are self-training, so won’t include trainers support if you have further questions.
Choose to watch 1 or SAVE if you choose all 6!
Purchase 1 How to choose cosmetic ingredients workshop for €55 / US$60 / AU$80
Choose to watch all 6 and only pay for 4!
LEARN HOW TO CHOOSE 1 OR 6 DIFFERENT TYPES OF COSMETIC INGREDIENTS:
- How to choose cosmetic emulsifiers
- How to choose essential oils for cosmetic formulas
- How to choose cosmetic gums and polymers
- How to choose cosmetic oils, butters and waxes
- How to choose cosmetic preservatives
- How to choose cosmetic surfactants
EACH HOW TO CHOOSE COSMETIC INGREDIENTS WORKSHOP COMES WITH:
- detailed online lecture explaining step-by-step selection criteria
- how the ingredients differ from each other within each class
- how much of each type of ingredient should be used in different cosmetic formula types
- how natural (or not) each cosmetic ingredient really is
- information on any incompatibilities or mixing requirements
- additional selection tips to help you make the right cosmetic ingredient selections
Get started now!
Choose to watch all 6 workshops and only pay for 4!