Combine different surfactants for best formula results
Choosing the right surfactant combination is important for foaming and cleansing performance, as well as being mild and suitable for use. It also depends where the product will be used (hair, face, body or hands) and who is meant to use it (children vs. adults). So how much should you use, and which are the best combinations?
This workshop looks at over 30 different surfactants and solubilisers that are readily available and highly effective. It also talks you through the pros and cons, recommended inputs and formulation needs of each. Make confident surfactant selections.
Start Date: Can be started at any time.
Duration: 12 months lecture access.
Course Type: On-Line Workshops. Note: Workshop is self-training, so won’t include trainers support if you have further questions.
NOTE: For immediate access once purchased, stay on PayPal page for access details
- 12 months access to detailed lecture guidance
- Summary table for over 30 different surfactants and solubilisers
- Includes natural choices
Do you want to select cosmetic surfactants with confidence? Find out, from the experts:
- a detailed review of over 30 different surfactants and solubilisers
- how to combine different surfactants for the best formula results
- how surfactant performance differs
- which surfactants work best in which formulation types
- how much of each surfactant should be used in different formulation types for best results
- formulation issues or restrictions with certain surfactants
- how to check INCI, trade names and active content of surfactants
- how to make good surfactant selections specific to your formulas