Choose suitable gums, polymers and gelling agents for cosmetic formulas
Choosing the right gum or polymer is important for the product form, stability and your company philosophy. It also impacts the viscosity and skin feel of the finished product. So can you swap out different gelling agents effectively, and how much should you use?
This workshop looks at over 15 different gums, polymers and gelling agents that are readily available and highly effective. It also talks you through the pros and cons, recommended inputs and formulation needs of each. Make confident gum, polymer and gelling agent selections.
Start Date: Can be started at any time.
Duration: 12 months lecture access.
Course Type: On-Line Workshops. Note: Workshop is self-training, so won’t include trainers support if you have further questions.
NOTE: For immediate access once purchased, stay on PayPal page for access details
- 12 months access to detailed lecture guidance
- Summary table for over 15 different gums, polymers and gelling agents
- Includes water and oil gelling agents
- Includes natural choices
Do you want to select cosmetic gums, polymers and gelling agents with confidence? Find out, from the experts:
- a detailed review of over 15 different gums, polymers and gelling agents
- effective natural gums that feel nice and stabilise well
- how gum and polymer performance differs
- which gums and polymers work best in which formulation types
- how much of each gum, polymer or gelling agent should be used in a formula for best results
- formulation issues or restrictions with certain gums and polymers
- how to check INCI and trade names of gums, polymers and gelling agents
- how to make good gum, polymer and gelling agent selections specific to your formulas