The Institute has been developed to support the ever growing educational needs of the personal care and wholistic health industries around the world. Covering cosmetic, personal care, wholistic food and complementary medicine development, marketing, formulation and regulatory affairs, IPCS courses are kept up to date with industry innovations reflective of quality and consumer demands.
The World’s Premier Online Cosmetic Science Training
At the Institute of Personal Care Science, our goals are to:
- enhance the success of current and emerging brands
- advance the quality of cosmetic, personal care, wholistic food and complementary medicine products
- lead the field in distance education in these industries
- encourage the ethical content of product promotions and consumer information
- provide quality, supportive distance training in cosmetic, personal care, wholistic food and complementary medicine formulation, regulation and brand management at workshop, short course and Diploma levels
The Institute of Personal Care Science has been reviewed by peers in the cosmetic and personal care industry, including professional associations, leading raw material suppliers and manufacturers to ensure its courses have relevance for learners and cosmetic scientists at all stages and sizes of company – from school leavers and small, home based businesses wanting to expand their brand; through to larger companies within the industry wanting formal training for their staff.
Study on-line by Correspondence
All courses and subjects provided by the Institute of Personal Care Science have been developed to suit distance education. This enables learners to enhance their skills and knowledge whilst maintaining their current working situation and location. At IPCS, we provide quality distance education utilizing the following means:
- learning materials are provided using quality audited texts, written support materials and on-line lectures so learners can access study materials at a time and place that is convenient to them
- workbooks and assessments are sent via email with feedback returned via email
- 1-on-1 tutorial support provided via phone, email and/or skype to facilitate trainer-student contact, enhance learning and keep the learner motivated throughout their study – trainers are readily available to assist students work through more challenging subjects, and the course material in general, in response to their needs
- trainers provide students with a ‘timetable’ to suit their work/life commitments they can use as a guideline to help them keep on track and up to speed with where their learning should be – and can adjust this with their trainer throughout study should their work/llife commitments change
- students undertaking practical components are sent necessary raw materials and packaging
We look forward to your time of study with us at IPCS, and will endeavor to make your learning experience successful, enjoyable and suited to your study goals.
For more information contact us on +61 7 5446 4680 or email email@example.com